Monday, November 3, 2008

Lord, You are everything to me

Before you I stand,
So undeserving of your grace.
I was but a leper, so unclean.
You took me in; Washed me and cleansed me deep within.
Gave me a new heart, and purged me of my sinfulness for free.
You planted hope within my heart
And you taught me how to live.
With your precious word you comfort me,
Provide me with relief.
You guide my footsteps through the way,
Though every time I stray.
You graciously forgive me even when I disobey.
My wonderful companion
You can never be replaced
By worldly goods or gifts of man
Which are not worth a cent.
I shall not strive for riches
Nor for fame or earthly gain,
But give my life and all I have for Jesus name.
For me to live is Christ, to die is gain.
You are my Rock,
You are my God,
Lord, you are everything to me.
Now I’m secure,
And I am cured, washed in the blood of the Lamb.
Nothing of this world, can pluck me out from thy almighty
hand.

So great is your love;
So immeasurable your grace.
Never can a man, like me, define.
You gave us your son, shedding his blood for all
mankind.
With your grace divine, I walk the way that Christ, for me,
designed.
My worldly plans I cast aside and with humbleness I cry,
Unto my great God, Jehovah :”Let me, in your love abide.
And as a child of God, may I, like Jesus ever shine.
For thee, in every corner of this sinful world, shed light.”
I have a loving savior, who gave everything to me.
Thinking: What can I give in return, to Him who died for me.
For at each little moment, I recall all that was done.
He hurt, He suffered, bled and died for everyone.
For all believers, He made us His sons.
My Lord I will love,
My one only dove.
Nothing shall ever take your place.
In Thee I’ll abide,
Through storms, wind and tide,
Standing unwavering in faith.
For You I will be, your tool, your servant.“Take me, here am I”

No comments: